BreadcrumbsHome / Black Operations – Addictive War Game – Free for a Limited Time
Black Operations – Addictive War Game – Free for a Limited Time
Last Updated on Friday, 29 June 2012 02:05 Written by iUseMac Friday, 29 June 2012 02:05
Changsha, China – VOLV LLC, a creative and progressive mobile game company, was impassioned to announce that “Black Operations”, for iPad and Kindle is now available on iTunes App Store and Amazon. The version for iPhone and iPod touch is coming soon. The price is $0.99, but Now Free for a Limited Time.
“Black Operations” is a extremely distinctive and explosive Real-Time Strategy game with authentic weapons and spectacular battlefields. Players can choose the side from multiple countries, and each country has its own Special Tech. Fight in the single mode or compete with friends in Online Mode. Tap the screen slightly and hit your enemies with destructive damage, experiencing the most fantastic and realistic war.
* Easily master your elite army with one or two fingers
* Over 15 achievements through Game Center
* 10 fantastic battle scenes in the world
* Hundreds of upgradeable weapons and technologies
* Intense Combat with fantastic animation
* Free updates with new missions, units, buildings, and more
* 4 available troops – USA, Germany, Russia, Terrorist Organization
* Challenge the players all over the world in Online Mode via Internet Connection
“Black Operations” offers four different modes:
* US English and Chinese
* Compatible with iPad, and Kindle Fire
* Requires IOS 4.3 and Android 2.3.3 of later
* 44.2 MB HD iPad / 22.7 MB Kindle Fire Edition
Pricing and Availability:
Black Operations HD 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
VOLV LLC is an independent game company located in China. It was formed in 2011 for the purpose of creating marvelous and unique app games for the players all over the world, bringing funs and smiles to them. Copyright (C) 2012 VOLV APPS. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.