BreadcrumbsHome / Calabughi introduces Cheecoting for iOS: the beach marbles game
Calabughi introduces Cheecoting for iOS: the beach marbles game
Last Updated on Monday, 25 June 2012 02:20 Written by iUseMac Monday, 25 June 2012 02:20
Pisa, Italy – Calabughi today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of Cheecoting, their new gaming title for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Have fun as you used to with the game of cheecoting (seaside marbles). Live again the sensational challenges of summers past, cradled in the palms of your hands. You shoot the marbles by simply touching the screen, make them dart along the straight, leap over the jumps and take the bends. Now you can challenge your friends or the computer or play solo, to practice and improve your game. Choose a track and plunge into a real 3D graphics. With sandcastles, drinks cans, lollipop sticks, pits, parabolic bends. It’s just like being on the beach.
* Stunning 3D graphics
* Pure adrenalin music
* 3 three ways to play, Multiplayer matches with as any as 4 players
* Choice of splendidly coloured marbles
* Choice of tracks with parabolic bends fast straights, obstacles, pits and jumps
* You shoot the marbles, choosing the direction and how hard or fast to shoot just by rubbing with your finger
* The rules are those of the Italian Beach Marbles game
* Integration of Game Center and OpenFeint with 9 leaderboards
* Sharing on Facebook.
* iPhone, iPod touch, iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Cheecoting 1.0 is only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Calabughi is an Italian videogames publisher. Dysotek is an Italian company who specializes in the provision of videogames for PC, iOS, Android, HTML5, Flash, J2ME. Copyright (C) 2012 Calabughi. All Rights Reserved. Dysotek is a registered trademark of Dysotek in the U.S. and/or other countries. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.