BreadcrumbsHome / Airline TycoonDeluxe landing on iOS platforms
Airline TycoonDeluxe landing on iOS platforms
Last Updated on Friday, 1 June 2012 01:15 Written by iUseMac Friday, 1 June 2012 01:15
Dresden, Germany – Airline TycoonDeluxe landing on iOS platforms. The classic business simulation “Airline Tycoon Deluxe”, originally developed by Spellbound, was released on the App Store for the iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices today. Runesoft has ported the game to OS X and now to iOS and has optimized the navigation for touch displays. The version that will appear in the Appstore will be “Airline Tycoon Deluxe” which features the main game and all Mission packs that have been released to date.
About the Game
Airline Tycoon Deluxe is a funny economy simulation proceeding in realtime and assigning you the complete responsibility for an airline. However, don’t be fooled by the funny comic style or the included jokes: A variety of tasks are requested and your competitors never miss a chance to set a trap for you in order to put a spoke in your wheel.
Your abilities are put to the test continuously playing Airline Tycoon Deluxe: Will you be able to use your aeroplanes to capacity and land some profitable charter flights? Can you establish routes for lucrative scheduled flights? Aeroplanes cost millions; will you be capable of increasing the share price and obtaining enough funds by the issuing of securities?
Can you stand up for the construction of new aeroplanes in your role as an engineer? Are you able to avoid your competitors’ deceitful attacks? Accept this unusual challenge and win virtual laurels with Airline Tycoon. The deluxe version contains 20 new airports as well as new opportunities. It is as interesting for professional tycoons as for beginners.
* Funny economy simulation in comic style
* Complete freedom of action and freedom to move within the airport facilities and more than 30 places to be visited
* Control of all parts of management: purchase of aeroplanes and their fittings, financing as well as stock market listing, planning of routes and filling order books, personnel, marketing and maintenance as well as many other details
* Easily operated construction of own aeroplanes and the opportunity to exchange these on the Internet
* Use additional security precautions against competitors’ attacks or sabotage competitors yourself
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.2 or later
* 192 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Airline Tycoon Deluxe 1.0 is $6.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Runesoft GmbH was founded in Tuebingen, Germany in the year 2000. The focus of Runesoft is to port popular computergames to other computer and mobile platforms such as OSX, iOS, Android and Linux. Copyright (C) 2000-2012 Runesoft All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.