BreadcrumbsHome / Fun Shooting Stars – Improve Your Child’s Fine Motor Skills
Fun Shooting Stars – Improve Your Child’s Fine Motor Skills
Last Updated on Tuesday, 7 February 2012 05:30 Written by iUseMac Tuesday, 7 February 2012 05:30
Lubbock, Texas – From the makers of Fun Bubbles comes an all new kids game, Fun Shooting Stars! Play with up to 12 different stars and 9 colors for endless combinations. Full multi-touch support allows your child to use all 10 fingers to draw or to play with a friend! Watch their eyes light up as they excitedly shout “STARS!” while creating stars, bursting them, or watching them glide slowly to the ground. Hours of entertainment for free!
How to Play:
* Tap or drag to create stars
* Tap the stars to watch a star burst
* Watch the stars fall to the ground and burst
* Dynamic star backgrounds, different constellations every time you play
* Select up to 9 different star colors
* 3 additional star sets are available for a total of 12 different stars
* Full Multi-Touch support! Use all 10 fingers or play with a friend
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* 7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fun Shooting Stars 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. There are three available star sets for purchase at USD $0.99 each or in a combo pack for USD $1.99.
Based in West Texas, TFWorld Software was founded by Lewis Johnson to bring suitable games and apps to kids and adults. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 TFWorld Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.