BreadcrumbsHome / Throw Your Voice 1.0 introduced for iOS – New Entertainment App
Throw Your Voice 1.0 introduced for iOS – New Entertainment App
Last Updated on Thursday, 24 November 2011 01:30 Written by iUseMac Thursday, 24 November 2011 01:30
Saint Louis, Missouri – Introducing Throw Your Voice 1.0, a new iOS Application available on the iTunes App Store. With Throw Your Voice, you can record yourself or any sound and then set a timer to playback the recording from a hidden location. The result is hilarious and will confuse and entertain your friends and family to no extent. Throw Your Voice never gets old and can be used in so many ways:
* Scare your friends and family with loud, scary recordings
* Impress everyone with your ability to throw your voice. Just set the timer and hide your phone across the room. Then silently countdown and move your lips as the message plays
* Drive people crazy by making recordings of you calling their name, alarms, or phone rings
* Play tricks on your dog with recordings of you calling him or barking sounds
* Set a timer to play fart sounds in a crowded room
* Play children’s games like find the phone or hot potato
Good hiding spots for your phone:
* On top of the refrigerator
* In a drawer
* Under furniture
* Any place out of sight
Throw Your Voice has graphics that blend beautifully to enlighten your iOS experience. Everything from the Buttons, to the Splash Screen, to the Code that powers this app, is designed to deliver the best overall iOS Application that you have ever experienced.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 3.0 or later
* 1.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Throw Your Voice 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category.
Headquartered in Saint Louis, Missouri, Naber Industries was founded by mobile app developer, marketer, designer, and creator, Michael Naber. Copyright (C) 2011 Naber Industries. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.