BreadcrumbsHome / SilverWiz for iPad – Personal Finance Made Easy
SilverWiz for iPad – Personal Finance Made Easy
Last Updated on Wednesday, 19 October 2011 04:00 Written by iUseMac Wednesday, 19 October 2011 04:00
London, United Kingdom – SilverWiz has announced SilverWiz for iPad 1.2, an update to their full-featured, yet sophisticated personal finance manager for Apple’s iPad. SilverWiz includes budgets, accounts, bills and income, scheduled and recurring transactions, reports, sync, multi-currency and 100+ more features. Version 1.2 introduces OFX/QIF import, new app icon, many new features and a new name of the app (which used to be called MoneyWiz for iPad).
The SilverWiz team had to change the name of their app, originally called MoneyWiz, due to trademark issues. The new name is now SilverWiz (just as the company name), and has already been filed for a US trademark application.
SilverWiz also worked together with Cian Walsh, admired designer famous for creating the icons of Billings, Billings Pro, Omni Graffle and other products. Mr. Walsh created an entirely new and exciting icon for SilverWiz.
* OFX and QIF import (from your e-banking and other personal finance software)
* Budgets totals (scroll up the list of budgets to see them)
* You can now change the credit limit of an existing credit account
* You can now do early execution of scheduled transactions
* Removed the button to hide transaction details. Just tap on the transaction again, and details are gone.
* Added VEF currency (Venezuelan bolivar)
* The current day is now well marked in the mini-calendars
* You can now configure (via Settings – General) whether to see the description or the payee in the list of transactions.
* Protection & Alerts in Settings are now merged under a new section called General
* Various user interface and usability improvements
* Major performance improvements in sync and scheduled transactions
* Bug fixes
SilverWiz is also working on their next big update. The theme of the next update is Reports, meaning that all users should expect major improvements in the Reports area.
SilverWiz for iPhone is also expected to be released this week, and the Mac version is to follow in December.
* Requires iOS 3.2 or later
* 12.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
SilverWiz for iPad 1.2.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category.
Located in London, UK, SilverWiz was founded in 2010 by Iliya Yordanov and Maria Yordanova. All Material and Software (C) 2010-2011 SilverWiz / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.